Print vivid and richly printed custom design t shirts with the inkjet printable Red Grid 2.0 heat transfer paper. Red Grid 2.0 transfer paper is incredibly easy to print and apply -- and can even be applied with a conventional home iron! With the ability to reproduce beautifully brilliant color to your finished item, Red Grid 2.0 is the perfect choice for promotional product prints and creating custom designed t-shirts that pop. Red Grid 2.0 can also be trimmed with a vinyl cutter for an ultra-soft and an even more professional print result!
- Inkjet printable heat transfer paper for t shirt printing
- Transfers incredibly bright color for the perfect custom t shirt, coaster, tote -- or any other printing to apparel or fabric!
- Can be applied to 100% cotton, polyester, or blend fabric types of white/light color
- For pigment based inkjet printers - not compatible with thermal inkjet printers
- Dye based inks can cause bleeding in the wash.
- Can be applied with heat press or conventional home iron -- for the best, most durable results, we highly recommend heat press application
- Due to the internal feed/pinch rollers of various machines, certain printing or processes can be damaging to the sensitive transfer coating of Red Grid. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that this paper will run through every model of printer/cutter equipment, and highly recommend using a sample prior to committing to any production.
- Not recommended to be used with HP, Brother, or Dell printers
- Heat transfer paper with proper storage (cool, dark, sealed location) typically has a shelf life of one year
- See full application instructions under More Information