Upload your design and place an order online.
Specify the transfer sheet size and quantity, upload your artwork, and place an order online.
We will print your designs on a transfer sheet.
Once your order is received, we will proceed to print your designs onto a transfer sheet.
Heatpress your design onto your blank apparel.
Using a heat press machine, carefully place the garment with the transfer sheet in position.
Choose a size and start designing.
Custom DTF Transfer Sheets
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a DTF Transfer?
DTF printing is also called Direct-to-Film printing. This is because it prints a design onto a piece of unique transfer film. This design can then be applied to a garment with a heat press to transfer the design.
The transfer film is a stretched polyester film made from a sturdy polyethylene terephthalate (PET). This film is ideal for design transfer because of its high tensile strength and chemical stability.
What are the benefits of DTF printing compared to other print methods?
There are several benefits of using DTF printing to create custom t-shirt designs.
- DTF printing can be used on non-cotton fabrics, such as polyester, which can be harder to print using other printing methods.
- DTF printing is also faster than other printing options. There's no need to let the design sit to dry for long periods like different types of printing.
- The process uses less ink than other methods, with only 40% white ink. So it has a much lower cost.
With less ink usage, a lower cost, and no lengthy drying times, you can diversify your t-shirt print catalog designs much more.
What is the minimum quantity required?
There is no minimum quantity required!
How do I apply the DTF transfer to my shirt?
Applying a DTF (Direct-to-Film) transfer to your shirt involves a straightforward process. Here's a step-by-step guide to help you achieve the best results:
Materials You'll Need:
- DTF transfer sheet
- Heat press machine
- T-shirt or garment
- Parchment paper
- Heat-resistant tape
- Prep Shirt: Pre-press your shirt to remove wrinkles and moisture.
- Position Transfer: Place the transfer sheet facedown on the shirt, secure edges with heat-resistant tape.
- Pressing: Heat press with protective parchment paper for recommended time (15-30 sec).
- Peel and Cool: Remove transfer sheet while hot, let shirt cool before wearing or inspecting.
What size transfer sheets do you offer?
How do I place an order?
Ordering DTF transfers is a breeze! Start by navigating to the DTF Transfers collection on our website. Once there, simply click on the "Upload and Design" button. This will lead you to a user-friendly design interface where you can arrange your images according to your chosen sheet size. Remember to upload your artwork in the exact size you want it to be printed. We're excited to bring your creations to life!